Ed, Edd n Eddy in 2017 Ed, Edd n Eddy in 2017

Very reflective. call me a grandpa but I still miss the good old days. I'm a bit disappointed, I expected something really funny in the frenetic, zany way Ed, Edd, M' Eddy is. I guess the Kanker sisters are in love with technology instead of the Eds haha

Ant0on responds:

lol zany humour is kinda left in the 90's and early 2000's I felt, as modern kids dont really care for slapstick it seems

vatikan evil 3of3 vatikan evil 3of3

Stay tuned for more chapters of the series!! I enjoyed being one of the voices in this production :) I wonder what Alex will be up to next.

rostix responds:

Tnx for the part and the rewiew,we'll realize season 2 maybe after few months.Well Alex is a teacher now and is forming a group of students,that's all I can say couse the rest is top secret.

The Bird's Dental Dam The Bird's Dental Dam

Pretty cool. Is the bird supposed to move like that or is the animation glitching?

Bino the Elephant Bino the Elephant

This is funny. I just wish the scientist wasn't so cruel to his wife, Bino or his cat...then again him being irascible and mean spirited makes him an interesting and unique character.

Writer's Block Writer's Block

"killing your darlings" and trying to come up with a creative premise for a story, poem or essay is tough. My best advice: write whatever comes to mind and revision it and have others look over your work. Maybe the sharp stab of a pencil in your eye actually can spur your creative juices.

BB10 meets tricky CD2016 BB10 meets tricky CD2016

I like tricky the clown!! The only question I have is, why isn't strawberry clock a strawberry? He looks like your chris-the-stick logo.

chris-the-stick2 responds:

uhh, sorry if i say this, but that is NOT strawberry clock, that clock is billiardball10-clock (BB10), which is my clock-character.(my clock-persona)

i normally would add strawberry clock in my movie, but i sadly forgot to add him, so here's BB10!
i will add strawberry clock in my next movies tho, thats a promise.

thank you for the nice review!

The Nicktoons Movie The Nicktoons Movie

I have four words to say: Memories and excellent animation!

Eddsworld - The End Eddsworld - The End

I'm hopeful that the works of the late Edd Gould will continue in the future. It's tributes like this that make me smile. :) Edd may be gone, but not his creations or his legacy.

Fairly OddFortress Fairly OddFortress

I wonder who Mr. Crocker would be in this parody

We Link Links We Link Links

I don't watch We Bare Bears but I do like Legend of Zelda. :)