RiseUp RiseUp

Euro and Afro hip hop are great! If only these lyrics can be translated!

The Flats The Flats

Very dramatic! Great tune, I feel like I'm being chased while listening to this.

Subliminal Paradise Subliminal Paradise

This song is very danceable

Omashog responds:

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed!

Into the Wonder of Madness Into the Wonder of Madness

Funny haha xD

Little jam Little jam

Patrice Rushen was right! The funk won't let you down!!! This song would make The Stylistics, Prince, The Staple Sisters, Earth Wind and Fire, Cameo, WAR, and Chaka Khan cry with joy! Its beat is irresistible

Looking for the Stars Looking for the Stars

I like it! It was scary at first and frazzled my nerves but then it became calm and docile. This song just sounds lovely. I picture some rhythmic imagery as I hear this song and type these words! This song will go down in NG history as one of its finest submissions! Good work! This song is nothing short of splendid due to its originality.

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Whoah, those are some really nice compliments!
It's great to hear that you enjoyed listening to the piece :)
I doubt it'll go down in NG history though, haha, considering the amount of incredible pieces on this website xD

Thanks a ton for your sweet review :3

Dango Daikazoku Lullaby Dango Daikazoku Lullaby

This song is mellow and bittersweet. It makes me think of some of the happiest, angriest, and sorrowful moments of my life. The song is almost spiritual in a way. Its melody is pleasant but haunting. Very hypnotic and droning in my opinion. It is overall, a great song!

ChronoNomad responds:

Mellow and bittersweet are incredibly spot on descriptors for this piece. It's a crazy ride on on the Train of Feels that brings waves of nostalgia to the fore, and yes...I understand what you mean when you say it's almost spiritual.

A good piece of music weaves joy and sadness together into the tapestry of the listener's own life experiences. At least that's what I think. Thanks for listening and taking the time to leave another beautiful review. I truly appreciate your thoughts.

Called to the Sea Called to the Sea

Beautiful. This song is good to listen to while relaxing. It puts you in a mindful position. I like the orchestral elements. Hard to believe this song was made on a computer. It still feels as though it was composed by a group of people. This song invokes a dreamlike sense of awareness. All in all, I like it very much. :)

ChronoNomad responds:

I'm really happy to hear that you enjoy the music so much! Not only was it made with a computer using FL Studio, but it was even created from low-quality versions of the orchestral samples that were used specifically for this contest. Somehow that serves to make it an even better track, and hey--it ended up in a tie for 2nd place, so--bonus!

To be honest, it's kind of amazing how popular this particular track is. But I love it too, so I probably shouldn't be too surprised. All the elements I chose just really came together in my mind's eye, and Called to the Sea was the end result of that vision.

Thank you very much for the lovely review and even adding me to your favorite musical artists here on Newgrounds! ^___^

One Inch From Death One Inch From Death

Although the song's title is "One Inch from Death", every time I hear it I feel motivated to live for centuries!! /m/

Mattashi responds:

Thanks man :D with the title I meant like One Inch away from Death, like by dodging a powerful punch :P

The Infinite The Infinite

Not usually into techno, but this is an exception by far.