vatikan evil 3of3 vatikan evil 3of3

Stay tuned for more chapters of the series!! I enjoyed being one of the voices in this production :) I wonder what Alex will be up to next.

rostix responds:

Tnx for the part and the rewiew,we'll realize season 2 maybe after few months.Well Alex is a teacher now and is forming a group of students,that's all I can say couse the rest is top secret.

The Bird's Dental Dam The Bird's Dental Dam

Pretty cool. Is the bird supposed to move like that or is the animation glitching?

Bino the Elephant Bino the Elephant

This is funny. I just wish the scientist wasn't so cruel to his wife, Bino or his cat...then again him being irascible and mean spirited makes him an interesting and unique character.

Super Jump Dude Super Jump Dude

this game is addicting

Cold Circuit Cold Circuit

This game reminds me of Tron and Robocop. I like it!! The music and the design is nice as well!

Tiny Heist Tiny Heist

It's great to see platform gameslike this! I like the little guy and the nosy security guards watching him! The challenges presented in this game make it engaging! I enjoy platformers that have obstacles and you have to come up with strategies! This is definitely one of those games! I'll be sure to check out more of your stuff, Terry, and don't forget to check out my audio submission and follow me back! (if you want to, it's not like I expect you to, lol!)

Subliminal Paradise Subliminal Paradise

This song is very danceable

Omashog responds:

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed!

Into the Wonder of Madness Into the Wonder of Madness

Funny haha xD

Little jam Little jam

Patrice Rushen was right! The funk won't let you down!!! This song would make The Stylistics, Prince, The Staple Sisters, Earth Wind and Fire, Cameo, WAR, and Chaka Khan cry with joy! Its beat is irresistible

Phantom of Opera Phantom of Opera

Lon Chaney is smiling joyfully at your recreation of his character

deafguitarist063 responds:

Thank you for your kind words :) He truly created this amazing story!

1,000,000 Art Portal Views!! 1,000,000 Art Portal Views!!

Brutally brilliant :D